Should You Spy On Your Guy?

|




It was Sunday morning and I was happily seated on my couch reading, Sundays At Tiffany’s that my door bell rang, I opened the door and found my best friend with rage filled red eyes. One look - and I knew her boyfriend of 2 years had cheated on her again, He’d been unfaithful to her twice before. I got her in, gave her water and asked her the reason for her puffy eyes (just to reconfirm my assumption) she said, “I finally broke with Steve”.
I was not surprised to hear that because 5 months earlier I’ve heard almost same and saw her moving back with him with my very same eyes. Not seeing my reaction to her statement she said again, “I Broke With Steve”, I said yeah okay, but for how long? I know I’ve been sarcastic there but honestly “Making and Breaking up “was like a game for them both.
She gave me a sheepish smile and said “For good” I gave her a raised- eyebrow look and asked her the reason for this surety in her voice.
I spied on him, she said, because I could sense a change in his behavior like every time, which he continuously denied and called me paranoid but you know I was tired of these hide and seeks and wanted to find something conclusive to have it out with him.
Her James Bond figure broke in my mind when she further told me that how she spied on him, she bought a listening device around $400, disguised to look like a cell phone and planted it under his car seat, this device when you call on it activates the microphone and you can listen to the conservations that are taking place nearby.
I heard Steve’s conversation with some girl, she said, who I’m sure, was his secretary from office, they were planning their wedding and showing me a white flag so I packed up his things, drove to his office, dumped to his receptionist with a “GO TO HELL” note and now here I’m in front of you …
I offered her to change in to something dashing and wash her anger out so that we two could go out and celebrate her little independence day, while she be gone I thought “Should You Actually Spy?”
I couldn’t say anything to her but, Ladies! Don’t you think that talking to your guy is the best way to solve a relationship? Wobble but its normal to consider turning to a detective if you think he’s cheating? Okay, you decide to spy but prepare yourself that you may find something unpleasant – or nothing at all, in which case where’d you stop? If you do get solid evidence then you can either leave or stick by him but if he finds out you’ve spied on him, then? The “choice” may be his then and he could dump you too. Instead of taking this bold stop why not write all the reasons you believe he’s being unfaithful? Then talk to him about your worries – there may be another reason.
If he continues to act strangely, talk to a trusted friend who is really your trustworthy friend – do your worries make sense or are you being paranoid? If he’s not letting you in on his life, for whatever reason, you need to decide whether you want to stay with. Trust is the pillar of a good relationship and if you can’t trust your man, are you sure he’s the man for you?
So I leave you here again with the question, Should you actually spy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment