Heartiest You, ... From, Me!( Part Two)

|


Read Part One First.

Waking up from that dream was like any other dream but that was just my thought because the whole day I couldn’t get that out of my mind, the roses, the tree, the house and the voice saying  “ watch out “ kept on going in and out of my mind. To tell the truth I was scared that it might be an indication for me to beware of something but days followed, nothing bad happened and I stayed safe and sound.

April 21st was that night and it had been a month to that dream now that I again wandered back to my dream place, this time it was night and I was not inside the house but in the backyard. It was a paradise or a backyard? I couldn’t  answer that for it was something I had never seen anywhere, although it was night but the backyard was gleaming and sparkling  with lights that covered every tree within the boundary, they were not big lights as spot lights that are placed on the floor and  throws it light upwards but they were strings of lights in the shape of ice cluster, they were stunning and were producing a  sparkly effect , towards the right to where I was standing and as far as my eyes could travel they  traced rose bushes - a variety of roses ranging from white to pink, to red to black bordering a stone walkway and between every bush there were  crystal pathfinder lights . This walkway lead to a big pool that had many star shaped candles, this pool was on the left of the backyard , here I came to know that this house was built on a cliff. I was mesmerized of the smell of the flowers but a laughter broke that charm .My feet followed that laughter which was coming from the right side, I walked and walked and between that walk I could listen to slow voices but as they weren’t very near I couldn’t catch the words that those voices were saying , my feet came to an abrupt halt as soon I saw two swings hanging down the old chestnut tree, it was a plain tree but the swings that were hanging down from it had chains of large elegant  sparking silver leaves and on the swings sat two figures- a girl and a boy! They were facing each other, I couldn’t see their faces to well and they were talking slowly, they couldn’t see me either  as I was on their back at a distance .The girl wore a white strapless dress, fully beaded, her hair were thick, straight black,almost touching her waistline and she had a white rose tucked behind her right ear. The boy had brown hair till his ear lobes and was wearing a white cravat with his coat on his laps, he was moving to and fro with his head bent down and all the way listening to the girls chatter who was very still on the swing.

I listened carefully to what were they saying, girl was arguing for he wasn’t giving her his name although it was their second meeting, she said

“Please, tell me your name now?”

The boy answered, give any name to me Zinnia,

Girl in despair said but I want to know your real name, the one given to you at your birth and stop calling me Zinnia please because it isn’t my name, you are naming me after these white flowers we have in here around us. Why are you doing this? Faking names would fake our identity too and I don’t want such a thing.

Boy laughed and stopped, looked in her eyes and said, Zinnia, I’m not faking your identity but have given a name to your identity.
Girl in a confused voice said, I’m really sorry but you are really not making any sense at all, when I do have a name of my own and I have no objection in telling you that then let’s talk straight.

Would you stop arguing if I make you understand? Boy said in an exasperated tone.
Yes! I will, go on!


Alright, the boy said  listen to it carefully now, I know you have a name and yes I do have a name too, but this is Belle Reve, here we are known not of the names given to us by our parents but the names that identify our souls. You are Zinnia, a white Zinnia - which means nothing but “Goodness”.
Hold on! I’m Zinnia and this is Belle Reve? God! Stop this, you are driving me crazy.
I know this is Belle Reve, it’s the name of your house I have seen it written on the gates but this other part that you are saying is making me more confused than ever, Girl almost in a cry sort of voice said that.

At this part even I was fully engrossed in their conversation and my full attention was on them.

You didn’t let me complete and started in between, now would you let me explain in peace Zinnia?

No! Stop it here and only tell me your name for I’m getting late, I promise to meet you again here soon.

Is it time already? I sure am giving away my name and I’m certain it would open a new door to your questions but as we are getting late so I would just give it away without any description and you, please give me a smile and not this obnoxious look .

Hurry on, I get to go back!

I’m Keith, Zinnia, always yours Keith!

The girl gave him a shy smile, shook hands with him and said,

“Keith, yes, a many questions but I know one answer to every question- LOVE!

With this the girl ran towards her left and Keith, turned back, looked at me, smiled and walked away too.

I woke up and it was again five in the morning, I needn’t write this dream in my journal because even if I die a thousand sleeps still I couldn’t forget a single word of Keith and Zinnia.

I took my journal out and wrote...

Zinnia,

To love and dreams

Which are;

A part of you and me

To those eyes

Whom;

Found you but couldn't see me

And

To ecstasies

Which for now;

Have won you and had abandoned me

……………………………………………..END OF PART TWO …………………………………………….

0 comments:

Post a Comment